Inspired but not realistic/historical scenario 😉
Lenght: ~80 turns (40 for britishs, 40 for germans)
Missions: At the end of the game, you must have control of the Horsa Bridge, the Pegasus Bridge and the Benouville’s crossroads.
- You have only one Bren Carrier (arrives with reinforcements in turn 4), and is the only carrier for your mortars.
- Mortars are your only supports, use them well.
- Push hard to take the two bridges.
- Be careful by advancing to Benouville.
Fourth release : FINALE
- Added an introductive picture – thanks to my friend Nicolas Bonnet.
Third release :
- Added force selection, bren team and piat team are avaible.
- The final german’s attack is stronger.
Second release :
- Added lighting and shadow to render the night’s attack.
- Added delay betwen the capture of Pegasus Bridge and the German’s counter attack.
- Some change in the map for a better gameplay.
- Added reinforcement from Sword Beach at turn 20.
- Replace British Infantry by British Para :
Comments, feedbacks and suggestions are welcome on Slitherine forum 😉